Windows 10 stuck in boot loop When the 'Preparing automatic repair' it stops then give blue screen

Maeanes
Maeanes Member Posts: 5 New User
edited December 2022 in Windows 10
Hello everyone!

My pc has recently been getting into boot loops. I tried creating a new windows 10 installing using a USB but it still leads to the blue screen. When the 'Preparing automatic repair' text comes, it stops then gives me the blue screen. I can't even boot into safe mode. Today in the morning I somehow got in and updated my drivers, windows updates and even installed a new windows. I didn't want to turn off my PC incase the boot loop happens again but then out of nowhere a blue screen came and then I was back to the boot loop. I've contacted microsoft support multiple times and they were completely useless about the situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and stay safe.
[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• What is the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. what was the error code?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,695 Trailblazer

Are you at a BSOD when you see the error code? If so take a picture and post it here so we can hopefully better understand which device is causing the crashes. It sounds like you are getting through POST just fine and it's when Windows is initializing hardware that the crash happens. The first thing to try is to make sure all external devices are removed from the computer so their drivers won't try to load. Next would be try and boot into safe mode to see if things are stable there. If they aren't boot into the BIOS and wander around long enough to verify things are stable there.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.