Chromebox CXI3 Won't Connect to Monitor After Resetting

Options
treekru
treekru Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I've tried connecting the box to 2 monitors with HDMI cable and both monitors are not detecting any signal. This happened when I long pressed the power button to force shut down. Please help. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,870 Trailblazer
    Options
    A long press of the power button shouldn't have any effect on the HDMI port, except of course that the laptop gets turned off. Why did you have to force a shutdown? There might have been something in the cause for that that mucked the port up...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • AngieM
    AngieM Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I just purchased the Chromebox CX13 from Amazon.  It will not connect to my hP monitor.  I tried connecting the monitor to my Lenovo chromebook and it works fine with that.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  Amazon support could not solve the issue and referred me here.  I do not want to have to buy a new monitor.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,870 Trailblazer
    Options
    @AngieM you should start your own thread to provide better visibility to the community. This thread is several months old and the original poster never got back to us. Be sure to include your full model number, what you are seeing and what you expected instead, along with anything you have tried to fix it so far. Thanks.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.