Acer Aspire 5 515-54G WLAN Drivers

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    can you check the model of the wireless network card in the device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Geagichi
    Geagichi Member Posts: 82 Troubleshooter
    Options
    can you check the model of the wireless network card in the device manager?
    Yo, hi again and thank you so much for your reply egydiocoelho, I have a Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controler.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Check this idhardware here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Geagichi
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Here it is

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Geagichi
    Options
    It's redirecting me to default  https://www.realtek.cz
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    lol! as i told you in the previous topic, it is a little tricky to find drivers for windows 8.1. We have to hunt on google for the correct driver.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Geagichi
    Options
    I downloaded. I may ask why do I must to download this from external link and it's not on the ACER SUPPORT DRIVER page?
  • Geagichi
    Options
    I installed, same problem NO CONNECTION ARE AVALIABLE.
  • Geagichi
    Options
    Do you have same model of laptop amigo? Because I'm willing to return it. To many problems and to much time lost.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I don't have the same model. The problem is finding compatible drivers for older operating systems. Have you tried to update your drivers with DRIVERBOOSTER? I don't particularly like using these programs, but sometimes, these programs can help you find compatible drivers.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Geagichi
    Options
    I don't have the same model. The problem is finding compatible drivers for older operating systems. Have you tried to update your drivers with DRIVERBOOSTER? I don't particularly like using these programs, but sometimes, these programs can help you find compatible drivers.
    The drivers listed on ACER web site for my model should WORK and MUST BE compatible with the model listed. If they are not???? Return the laptop. Don't buy ACER.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The drivers provided on the Acer website are compatible with Windows 10. As you installed Windows 8.1, I find it interesting to check if DRIVERBOOSTER finds the appropriate drivers.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Geagichi
    Options
    The drivers provided on the Acer website are compatible with Windows 10. As you installed Windows 8.1, I find it interesting to check if DRIVERBOOSTER finds the appropriate drivers.
    I return the laptop it doesn't have illuminated keyboard as they told me, battery is lasts 5 hours and ACER web site do not supports Drivers for the most recent Micro$oft operating systems Window$ 7/8/8.1.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    On the keyboard, is there this symbol on the f9 key?
    Does acer swift 3 sf314-54-33c7 have keyboard backlit  Acer

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Geagichi
    Options
    On the keyboard, is there this symbol on the f9 key?
    Does acer swift 3 sf314-54-33c7 have keyboard backlit  Acer
    I pressed all the buttons amigo before I return it. It doesn't have the back light.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    ok my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer