Travelmate & Aspire

Zyber76
Zyber76 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello, geeks!
Now I have a question to all of you.
Where can I buy bottom and top cover case to Travelmate P253-E and Aspire 4810T ?
I also need screws to these laptops...
Come on! Somebody does have a clue on how to get these things.
Acer support couldn't help me(I was actually amazed)... So, maybe, one of you computer souls can help me?!

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    We can get you the Acer part numbers for the top and bottom cases and you can use those to help your search. I expect however that new ones purchased as spare parts are going to be more expensive than buying a used system...
    For the Travelmate:UPPER CASE IMR, INCL TP/TP MYLAR 60.M09N2.001, LOWER CASE 60.M09N2.002
    For the Aspire: UPPER CASE SLIVER W/SPEAKER 60.PBA01.002, LOWER CASE 60.PBA01.001
    The number/letter combos that start with 60 are the part numbers.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Zyber76
    Zyber76 Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    We can get you the Acer part numbers for the top and bottom cases and you can use those to help your search. I expect however that new ones purchased as spare parts are going to be more expensive than buying a used system...
    For the Travelmate:UPPER CASE IMR, INCL TP/TP MYLAR 60.M09N2.001, LOWER CASE 60.M09N2.002
    For the Aspire: UPPER CASE SLIVER W/SPEAKER 60.PBA01.002, LOWER CASE 60.PBA01.001
    The number/letter combos that start with 60 are the part numbers.
    You can get me? Does your company have any site or are you just a private user?
    Where can I order the cases and what's the price?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020
    I'm not a company, but I was able to get you the part numbers. From here you need to search to find who you can buy those parts from. It will likely depend somewhat on where you live.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.