What HDD brand is compatible

Iyre
Iyre Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi, what is the HDD brand compatible with Acer Aspire E571-G anf what's the required capacity. Thankyou in advance  currently the technician put this. The laptop btw is manufactured last 2014. 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,293 Trailblazer
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Is your model the E1-571G? There is no restriction on hdd. You can use any brand and with a capacity of up to 2tbs. Now, I think the best option would be to use a 2.5 "ssd.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Iyre

Tinkerer

@Jack22 its Acer Aspire E571-G 
  • Iyre

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho the laptop model is Acer Aspire E571-G. So any HDD will work regardless of the capacity? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,293 Trailblazer
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Iyre

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho sorry my bad it's actually Acer Aspire E5 571-G
  • Iyre

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho here this is the model of the laptop
  • Iyre

Tinkerer

edited April 2020
    @egydiocoelho so is it advisable to use this? Does this work well with acer specifically with my laptop? And can this be the original hdd of acer put on my laptop? 
  • the best option is to use a 2.5 "sata 3 ssd.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer