spin sp315 change keyboard layout from azerty to qwerty

Options
Borry
Borry Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Is it possible to buy a new keyboard layout for a acer spin sp315-51 Its now a azerty and want to change it in a qwerty, And if it is possible, what are the things to look at when buying and what are does and donts,
Thanks in advance.

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
Acer-Samuel

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It's possible. But I would like you to have a picture of the position of the keys:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Borry
    Options
    Thank you for the quick answer. Where can I buy this layout?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you upload a photo from your keyboard? I think that depending on the position of the keys, because of the layout difference, it may be necessary to change the upper case.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,267 Trailblazer
    Options
    They make lots and lots of different keyboards, since most every locale wants something different to deal with their language. Get us the info that egydiocoelho is asking for and we can look up the part numbers and see if anything other than the keyboard itself will need to be replaced.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Borry
    Options
    thanks for the quick qnswer, 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    note that in these regions, the position of the keys are different:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,267 Trailblazer
    Options
    How important is the ability to easily type those characters that aren't on the US_en QWERTY keyboard? I believe that the switch is going to end up dropping those special keys, and require a top cover replacement.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Borry
    Options
    If i could replace it for the one on the picture that egydiocoelho showed, it would be fantastic. Are all the keys working then?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, they would work perfectly. But, you will need to change the upper case. It is not possible to change only the keyboard.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Borry
    Options
    What do you mean by the upper case. And what are costs for this.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer