2»

Answers

• Nhug92
    Nhug92 Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Here it is 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,133 Trailblazer
    edited April 2020
    In the lower case of the spectrum, you must inform the exact model. Also, do you try to change here?
    Audio Settings
    To access Audio Settings:
    Press the Menu key on your remote.
    Select Settings & Support.
    Choose Preferences.
    Select Audio & Video.
    Select Audio. From here, you can change:
    Language Preference
    Stereo Audio: Choose from Enhanced (recommended), Compact, or Standard.
    Descriptive Video Services (DVS): When turned on, DVS describes actions, costumes, facial expressions, settings and scene changes.
    Secondary Audio Programming (SAP): Used to provide audio tracks in other languages than the native language of the program.

Also, are you sure that the monitor has internal speakers?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nhug92
    Standard plus model. Yes I changed every setting and called spectrum the company and they couldn’t get it. I am certain the monitor has internal speakers 
  • You probably have already done this, but selected the off mute option in monitor?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nhug92
    Correct. I’ve exhausted everything I can 
  • just to make sure the monitor speakers are working, have you tested the monitor speakers on a notebook or desktop?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nhug92
    Yes on my desktop pc and I get sound 
  • Can you send a photo of the back of the cable box and the monitor?

Also, have you tried to reset the cable box?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nhug92
    Yes have done everything with reset. Even called spectrum and they couldn’t figure it out. The back looks like that and the monitor back has all the same inputs 
  • Have you tested it with another hdmi cable? Does this cable box spectrum provide 4k uhd image? I ask this, to find out if the hdmi has the 2.0 specification.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nhug92
    Yes. The spectrum cable box does not provide 4K uhd
  • have you checked the audio formats in the cable box?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nhug92
    Yes I’ve tried every audio setting possible 
  • I really ran out of ideas. Perhaps some other ACE user may have other suggestions. I will ask some colleagues to visit this topic.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    edited May 2020
    Picture of the back of the box would be helpful. Do you have sound when you connect the box to a tv?
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Like most external monitors (as opposed to TVs), I'm gonna guess the CB272 speakers are barebones with no amplifier. They depend on an amplifier on an output device such as a PC or the cable box. I'm gonna further guess that the cable box is only a pre-amp output that doesn't have enough power to drive the barebones speakers. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Nhug92
    Yes I have sound when connected to tv