Intel Driver and Support- Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers- ERROR

SCADA_ROGUE
SCADA_ROGUE Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I recently received this error when attempting to update my driver from ID+S page. 

Here is all of my information that i thought might be relevant.. i apologize for the crude display ladies and gentlemen.. i am still considered a newb here.

And finally here is some driver details for you i thought would be relevant..

I did however attempt to update my UHD630 driver manually using the Device Manager app. My first thoughts were this was the reason why, so i revoked it and went back to the earlier version. Still no luck.
Today all i have done is delete the old control center for intel and installed the Intel graphics Control Center app.. but it says my card is up to date as pointed out above. 

I did update my bios to the latest on the website few days ago but have had no troubles until today.. I did however update System firmware 1.08 today so i could actually enter bios mode with F2 key. i couldn't until i did that. found the suggestion on these forums. 

Someone please get me on the right track and correct my dumb decision making skills.. PLEASE! I need help! I would even consider sending this computer out to someone to Optimize and provide training on if available.. this will be my SCADA implementation computer for work and gaming computer on the road.. so.. very important to me. 

Thank you all for your support!

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,603 Pathfinder
    @SCADA_ROGUE
    1)Acer have there own intel driver you can download from acer official driver site for your model.

2) easy way is 
    Visit nvidia driver site select your gpu detail download and install game ready software it will automatically update both gpu 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • SCADA_ROGUE
    Maybe this helps some?
  • SCADA_ROGUE
    @SCADA_ROGUE
    1)Acer have there own intel driver you can download from acer official driver site for your model.

2) easy way is 
    Visit nvidia driver site select your gpu detail download and install game ready software it will automatically update both gpu 
    Im already rocking the latest Geoforce 445.87 driver using NVIDIA Geoforce experience tool. Are you suggesting that i download through their website to recieve the latest Intel Driver as well?

I dont see anywhere in Acer drivers for my model the intel Graphics 630 driver.. i see a chipset driver but no graphics driver.. is that the same thing? 

How do i go about doing a clean install just in case?
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,603 Pathfinder
    @SCADA_ROGUE
    No problem, latest driver is already install by installing nvidia software 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • SCADA_ROGUE
    still doesnt help me in my current situation.. the whole thread was explaining i cant update my intel graphics card through their web host because it states im not running an authorized version on my OS.. 

i apologize im confused a little by your responses. 
  • SCADA_ROGUE
    let me ask you this.. is it safe to use CPU-Z-tools- driver downloader to keep my things up to date or should i only use acer website? If i only use Acer website, how do i go about finding the drivers names in the device manager?  i understand how to check the properties tab and confirm driver versions but the naming convention doesnt seem to add up to me just yet on website.. and if i download the drivers from the websites, will the give me an option to immediately do a "Clean install" or will i have to delete the drivers manually in the device manage app?
  • SCADA_ROGUE
    still recieving this error after going to nvidia site, downloading my drivers, conducting a clean install...

this is from using intel driver and support assistant web client...
  • aloosh8899
    aloosh8899 Member Posts: 2 New User
    same problem 
  • SM_SMoos
    SM_SMoos Member Posts: 7 New User
    Have you tried uninstalling the drivers using DDU?
  • SCADA_ROGUE
    I went to Intel forums.. you need to delete an quit using Intel download an support assistant online. Apparently on laptops, we only use the drivers from Acer Website.  I've ran into so many issues with my new computer its crazy.. but a learning process.  I think a factory restore is in order, then a bloatware removal of win10 1809.. then an win 10 optimization, then a USB recovery drive..then a benchmark test. I will try an benchmark 1809,1903, 1909 with a 2070 max-q (version I have) and report back. 
  • The problem is that you have a standard driver installed. The dch driver cannot simply be updated over the standard driver. do the following:
    a) first download the intel and nvidia dch driver here:
    b) then, uninstall and delete the intel and nvidia drivers in the device manager and disable the wirelless network card, so that windows does not download the drivers automatically:
    Video Dxgrknl error  Acer Community
    c) then restart windows and install the dch drivers.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)