Firmware upgrade for XB271HU? I am getting the line down the center of the screen bug.

Options
LMFB13
LMFB13 Member Posts: 1 New User
I'm getting the line down the screen bug and the ACER online help chat keeps kicking me out after waiting for 30+ minutes. Is there anyway I could update this myself? I wont be able to take it anywhere due to the virus

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,979 Trailblazer
    Options
    Same reason the chat is so slow getting to you. They're locked down and working from home, so it's a lot slower than normal. :(
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Skyman83
    Skyman83 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    i have the same issue with monitor xb271hk i opened a ticket its seems its a common fault but all i got was its out of warranty nothing we can do 
  • arioch666
    arioch666 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have been dealing with that issue for years, my solution, save ur settings in a profile and reset the monitor from the menu, then select ur profile and ur golden. There have been no driver updates for WIndows 10. This is a terrible customer experience specially since it was like $800 when i bought this monitor. Kinda ***** about the wasted money. 
  • shattered
    shattered Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Likely needs a firmware update which can only be done at a repair center.