How can i solve this problem of blinking my Charging light and HDD light together ?

Options
Mostafiz
Mostafiz Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
My Laptop Aser Aspire 5: Core i7 (7th gen), 12 GB Ram and 2TB HDD.
While I'm playing games on my laptop. The charging light and HDD light blinking together. My battery is fully ok. There are no other problems.

Here's the video of my problem: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0MOi6leSsw&feature=emb_title

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,617 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The battery and charger are having a hard time delivering the amps needed by the CPU/GPU. What's the charger's rated power or amp output? 45watts or 2.4A? 65watts or 3.4A ? 90watts or 4.7A? Doesn't matter if the battery amp-hr capacity is fully OK. The battery and/or the charger are not able to keep up with the amps required. It is best to have battery near 100% charged and charger plugged in BEFORE starting heavy gaming loads. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The battery and charger are having a hard time delivering the amps needed by the CPU/GPU. What's the charger's rated power or amp output? 45watts or 2.4A? 65watts or 3.4A ? 90watts or 4.7A? Doesn't matter if the battery amp-hr capacity is fully OK. The battery and/or the charger are not able to keep up with the amps required. It is best to have battery near 100% charged and charger plugged in BEFORE starting heavy gaming loads. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Mostafiz
    Mostafiz Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    its worked! after my BIOS update.
  • JackE
    Options
    Thanks for reporting back. Congratulations on your success! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ