How do I turn the camera around on my acer switch alpha 12?

Options
Deb2020
Deb2020 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi all. I didn't even know my acer had a front and rear camera! hilarious! But, this morning I go into a zoom meeting with a fellow teacher and it's facing away from me. So she could see outside and not my face! Help. I've looked and played around... I thought it would be as simple as a 'flip' around camera symbol but cannot see anything. Needing to resolve asap. thanks all. Deb

Best Answer

• Deb2020
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks so much! I ended up getting through to tech support in the Phillipines. The guy was incredible.. very patient... We ended up going through a process of having to uninstall and reinstall the driver (very over my head it was... but he just kept talking me through it. Fixed! Was a happy woman. thanks for taking the time. stay well

Answers

• Deb2020
    Options
    Any help really welcome! Struggling teacher trying to figure this out asap! 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Options
    Sorry to be so slow in answering. Are you using the Zoom app or just in a browser window? In the app you hit the gear at upper right, then Video in the menu to the left, then select which camera to use. I expect it's something similar in the browser, but it might be a browser specific setting instead of in the Zoom UI.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Deb2020
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks so much! I ended up getting through to tech support in the Phillipines. The guy was incredible.. very patient... We ended up going through a process of having to uninstall and reinstall the driver (very over my head it was... but he just kept talking me through it. Fixed! Was a happy woman. thanks for taking the time. stay well