BSOD dxgkrnl.sys problems with Triton 500 - new BIOS 1.13 anyone?!

LizzardWizzard
LizzardWizzard Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives

has anyone already installed the new bios update 1.13? it's supposed to "update me and pmd firmware version".

Since its just a few weeks old im a bit scared to install the newest one because of eventual stability issues, and thinking about taking the 1.12 because its been around longer. What do you guys think?

Still have trouble with my triton crashing when playing cs:go, with a BSOD saying "Fatal_Error_dxgkrnl.sys".

After restarting the rtx2060 is gone, and comes back after resetting the battery.

Tried many things already, reinstalled drivers, windows, rtx firmware update etc.

Found quite a few others with the same problem in the acer forums....and looked for a fix all over the internet...

noooothing...:(

So next thing i want to try is setting the graphic card to rtx 2060 only directly in the bios (tried that already in NVCP but didn't help).

PEACE

Answers

• Teca
    Teca Member Posts: 1 New User
    So i have the same issue. Im on Helios 300 with RTX 2060 aswell. I have this issue for 6 months now. It started happening after a month of me buying the laptop. Also didnt find any solutions. Have you maybe managed to fix the issue?