Statement of Volatility for Monitor model B246WL

AM1234
AM1234 Member Posts: 2 New User
Would you please provide a statement of volatility for monitor model number B246WL (UM.FB6AA.003).  Thank you.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    I believe you will have to contact Acer for this, not the community. I'll try to find an Acer person to respond...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • AM1234
    AM1234 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yes I would agree but I'm having a hard time getting in contact with someone.  
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    AM1234 said:
    Would you please provide a statement of volatility for monitor model number B246WL (UM.FB6AA.003).  Thank you.
    I have sent you a private message asking for more details to better assist you.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • rmass
    rmass Member Posts: 1 New User
    AM1234 said:

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
    Hello, I am also wanted to get a letter of volatility. Could you please PM me?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    rmass said:
    AM1234 said:

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
    Hello, I am also wanted to get a letter of volatility. Could you please PM me?
    Thank you for reaching out to us rmass, please respond to the private message sent with the documentation requested to better assist you sir.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny