NitroSense won't install on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54?

Options
thewantedgun
thewantedgun Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

I purchased said laptop and it arrived yestarday, it came with FreeDos, so obviously no apps pre-installed (the win10 version of this laptop comes with NitroSense preinstalled). I installed win 10, did everything, drivers etc. Then I wanted to install NitroSense, and it says that "This computer is not supported." What should I do? 

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,366 Pathfinder
    Options
    @thewantedgun follow steps-
    1)open cmd as administrator and type 
                            lodctr /R
    (R must be in capital letters exact how i written)
    2)after typing this command press enter then close CMD. 
    After completing above command download and install nitrosense from my link→
    https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Application/Nitro Sense/Nitro Sense_Acer_3.01.3012_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=637172702783459280&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=NITRO&Step3=NITRO AN515-54&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

Click on yes if problem solved 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • thewantedgun

Tinkerer

Options
    @thewantedgun follow steps-
    1)open cmd as administrator and type 
                            lodctr /R
    (R must be in capital letters exact how i written)
    2)after typing this command press enter then close CMD. 
    After completing above command download and install nitrosense from my link→
    https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Application/Nitro Sense/Nitro Sense_Acer_3.01.3012_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=637172702783459280&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=NITRO&Step3=NITRO AN515-54&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

not working, sorry...
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @thewantedgun getting any error?

• thewantedgun

Tinkerer

Options
    @thewantedgun getting any error?
    same error as I mentioned in the post.
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @thewantedgun verify your model no. In acer care centre 

• thewantedgun

Tinkerer

edited April 2020
    Options
    @GAMING6698 how do I do that? 

Edited the content to hide  sensitive information
    Acer-Samuel
  • GAMING6698
    edited April 2020
    Options
    @thewantedgunThis error may occur if the model name in the BIOS does not include the word Nitro.

Updating your bios may solve this problem otherwise you need to visit service centre for update 

Click yes if i answered your question 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • thewantedgun

Tinkerer

Options
    @thewantedgunThis error may occur if the model name in the BIOS does not include the word Nitro.

Updating your bios may solve this problem otherwise you need to visit service centre for update 

Click yes if i answered your question 
    it does, yet I updated the bios to the latest version, still not installing. I will contact customer support I guess.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check this out here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • thewantedgun

Tinkerer

Options
    Can you check this out here?

yes I did. There's nitro in everything everywhere...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try installing the appxbundle:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• thewantedgun

Tinkerer

Options
    Try installing the appxbundle:

I did before, it installed but when I ran the programme it did not start, just popped up the loading screen and blinked like every second and nothing
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @thewantedgun
    1)open cmd as administrator and type command -
                            lodctr /R

After completing close CMD and then try to run appxbundle 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Uninstall both the predator sense and the nitro sense here:

Then, download only the predator sense that I sent you!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jhonzarz
    jhonzarz Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    we have the same problem , i tried all even predatorsense not opening . i did those guide but still not opening only the logo blinking. i got the same model AN515-54.  after windows update after few days nitro sense not working anymore.  at author pls let me know if you find the solution on it. if I will found it i will let you know. thank you.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you check the tips on the first page?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• samsuhas
    samsuhas Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Bro please help me i bought nitro 5 AN515-54-52FN i recently reset my laptop from then my system model name is showing aspire , because of this iam unable to install nitrosense also please help me
  • samsuhas
    samsuhas Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    samsuhas said:
    Bro please help me i bought nitro 5 AN515-54-52FN i recently reset my laptop from then my system model name is showing aspire , because of this iam unable to install nitrosense also please help me

How can i change my model name 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @samsuhasI suggest you ask a new question. Enter the exact model. Example AN515-54-52FN and submit a screenshot of the bios info tab.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer