bulit in mic problem on helios 300

Options
HussenIsam
HussenIsam Member Posts: 23 Networker
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi !
First I had A headset And it Was working properly But Couple days ago the headset mic Stopped working And when i plug it in my voice disappear & the built in mic works only when i Unplug the headset jack
i tried every thing I Know & the problem still occurs And I can't use the headset only without the mic & in the same time I can't game without the headset & now We run on complete lock down & I can't buy a new one this days 
pls help me 

my system 
Predator PH315-51

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,324 Pathfinder
    Options
    @HussenIsam these steps 

1)Type Sound in Windows Start Seach box > Click Sound > Under Recording tab, right click on an empty space and select, Show disconnected devices and Show disabled devices > Select Microphone and click on Properties and make sure that the microphone is enabled > You may also check if the microphone that you are using is set as default.

2. Run Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter
    Type Troubleshoot in Windows Start Search box > Click Troubleshoot > Click Hardware & Devices > Run the Troubleshooter

3. Run audio troubleshooting
    Type Troublshoot in Windows Start Search box > Troubleshoot > Click Playing Audio > Run the Troubleshooter > Restart once it finishes

4. Set up microphone
    Type microphone in Windows Start Search box > Click Set up a Microphone > Select required type of microphone (for internal mic, select Others) > Follow the onscreen directions to set it up

Click yes if problem solved 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • HussenIsam
    Options
    tried this before Still not solved  
  • HussenIsam
    Options
    @HussenIsam these steps 

1)Type Sound in Windows Start Seach box > Click Sound > Under Recording tab, right click on an empty space and select, Show disconnected devices and Show disabled devices > Select Microphone and click on Properties and make sure that the microphone is enabled > You may also check if the microphone that you are using is set as default.

2. Run Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter
    Type Troubleshoot in Windows Start Search box > Click Troubleshoot > Click Hardware & Devices > Run the Troubleshooter

3. Run audio troubleshooting
    Type Troublshoot in Windows Start Search box > Troubleshoot > Click Playing Audio > Run the Troubleshooter > Restart once it finishes

4. Set up microphone
    Type microphone in Windows Start Search box > Click Set up a Microphone > Select required type of microphone (for internal mic, select Others) > Follow the onscreen directions to set it up

Click yes if problem solved 
    I want the laptop built in mic to be the only one working while the headset is plugged in Not the headset mic Cause the system still uses the broken mic as the input