predator g9-793 Whea Uncorrectable Error BSODs

steelers10exe
steelers10exe Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I've been dealing with this on 2 separate occasions recently, and have yet to determine what the actual cause is. Last time was about 6 weeks ago, I would get whea bsods while gaming, usually after only about 15 minutes in game. At that time, I tried seemingly everything short of doing a clean windows install, ran disk checks, ram tests, rolled back drivers, updated drivers, updated windows, turned off OC, turned off throttlestop, cleaned laptop as best I could, and nothing worked. Then the problem seemed to go away on its own about a week after. Now the whea error has returned, been dealing with it for almost a week now. Interestingly enough, it seems only Origin games make the system crash, fifa20 and apex cause a crash, but I have run both Kingdom come deliverance and temtem for a few hours and havent had a bsod. COD warzone doesnt have a bsod but it crashes to desktop about 15 minutes in game too. I have repaired both installations of the Origin games through the client, but obviously that hasnt corrected the problem. Whocrashed reports the hal.dll and pshed.dll as the modules that caused the crash, if thats any help. 

Answers