My Aspire E 15 Laptop won’t turn on

____
____ Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I’ve had it for over 5-6 years now, and haven’t touched it for like 3 years. Started charging it yesterday and it still will not turn on. The charger works fine, but the computer won’t turn on at all.

Best Answer

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Try the below step if the unit had the batter reset pin hole
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Jack22
    Answer ✓
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
  • ____
    I can’t find the pin hole. Is it not the bottom of the pc?
  • ____
    Jack22 said:
    I’ve done the steps, still won’t turn on.
  • Jack22
    ____ said:
    Jack22 said:
    I’ve done the steps, still won’t turn on.
    Could be hardware issue or you can try removing the RAM and place it back
  • Gargi
    Gargi Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2020
    Uhh I’m having the same issue. My Laptop was working fine in the morning and then later I tried to turn it on but the screen was black. The charging wire was plugged in so it showed that  and then I pressed the power button nothing happened. I then tried to do the whole pin thing but it still doesn’t work. How can I fix this problem fast because I have assignments that I need to hand innnnn ??.