Helios 500 not turning ON

ArfazNazer
ArfazNazer Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello.its been a year since i bought! I was playing RDR2 and suddenly it went off. And after pressing the power button only the battery indicator and the power button lights up. No fan or harddisk indicator turning on. Please help me. 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,652 Pathfinder
    @ArfazNazer
    Try the below step and check
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ArfazNazer

Tinkerer

Jack22 said:
    @ArfazNazer
    Try the below step and check
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    I tried still mot working. Please help me
  • ArfazNazer

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho @JackE @MaClane @xapim Someone please help me... its really urgent.. all my protocol for research are there
  • Jack22
    @ArfazNazer
    It could be an issue with the hardware also. you can try removing the ram and wait for 2 minutes and placed it back again. it might work. But i would suggest you to get some help from local tech to do it.
  • ArfazNazer

Tinkerer

Jack22 said:
    @ArfazNazer
    It could be an issue with the hardware also. you can try removing the ram and wait for 2 minutes and placed it back again. it might work. But i would suggest you to get some help from local tech to do it.
    Can u tell me how to remove ram
  • Jack22
    @ArfazNazer
    May i have the model number of your laptop
  • What is the exact model? Example PH517-51-58VH
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ArfazNazer

Tinkerer

What is the exact model? Example PH517-51-58VH
    PH 517-51-78UP
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jack22
    @ArfazNazer
    I guess egydiocoelho has posted a video about removing the ram, so you can try,but make sure do not damage the other parts on the unit because it will void the warranty on the laptop.

• Try resetting the battery.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ArfazNazer

Tinkerer

Try resetting the battery.

https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

Sir this doesnt work

PH 517-51-78UP
    @egydiocoelho   Even after doing the pinhole reset.. its not booting up. :(
  • ArfazNazer

Tinkerer

Only the predator logo and power indicator lights up. If i charge it the chargind inducator also lights up.HDD indicator is still off
  • In this case, I suggest that you open the ram, hdd and ssd m2 compartment, and test each device individually.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer