Nitro 5 Integrated gpu

Options
Hokori
Hokori Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
So I have an Acer Nitro 5. Gtx 1050ti 256 sad 16gb of ram. I tried to play no mans sky on it, and noticed it was using the incorrect gpu. It was using my intel uhd gpu instead of my 1050ti. I tried fiddling with the nvidia control panel, and checking the game files, but nothing is fixing this problem, even uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I'm at my wits end.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good evening Hokori !

Check your settings:

1- all drivers and Windows must be properly updated
    2- the device must be set to use the Windows high performance power plan
    3- the battery must be charged to 100% before playing
    4- the battery must be set to advanced power options for maximum performance
    5- game applications must be set on the dedicated GPU Panel (Nvidia) to be the main
    6- the device must be connected directly to an exclusive power outlet, properly grounded without any adapter
    7- batterybooster must be deactivated
    8- disable the FPS limit
    9- seven Intel HD Graphics for maximum performance.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Options
    Make sure you do this below and always game on 100% battery BEFORE gaming and KEEP plugged in while gaming, in your Windows Power plan select High Performance when on AC and in Nitrosense make sure High performance is selected under "AC" tab

1. Download and install the latest Nvidia drivers from here 
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx

2. Go to the Nvidia control center and click Manage 3d settings tab, then click the Global Settings tab and change Preferred Graphics processor from Auto select to your Nvidia GPU, do this by clicking the downward arrow to the right of Auto Select and select the Nvidia GPU. Then under the Program Settings tab select the programs and games that you want to run on the Nvidia GPU. Do the same under the Set PhysX Configuration tab

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★