Touchpad suddenly stopped working in advance mode - Nitro AN515-52

nidarsh
nidarsh Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
touchpad suddenly stopped working. If I switch the touchpad mode to basic in BIOS it works but it's a pain not to have the two finger scroll. I tried installing synaptic driver and installed just fine but it was of no use. I also tried following the other posts in here regarding this problem but that didn't help either. In device manager, under the Human interface devices, only 'Acer Airplane mode controller' and 'HID-Compliant wireless radio controls' are shown, no i2c whatsoever. Under 'mice and other pointing devices' only PS/2 Compatible mouse' is shown. I tried installing the necessary drivers with Drive Easy Pro but that was also in vain. What else can I do to make it right?

Answers

• What happens when you press fn + f7?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nidarsh
    nidarsh Member Posts: 2 New User
    What happens when you press fn + f7?
    fn+f7 is not helping also. 
  • try reset battery:
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dery
    dery Member Posts: 1 New User
    nidarsh, Have you found the solution? I experienced the same thing
  • @dery Ideally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer