Does anyone know where are the CMOS reset pins on Nitro 5 an517-51-75y2?

Akira94
Akira94 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
The problem is: My windows crashed. Now I cant boot the system and cant make new setup, because i dont know my bios password. (and cant turn on boot from pendrive) Now I need to find the reset pins. I have a clue these are maybe under the ram. (there are 2 pins but nothing is written there)

Answers

• It is not allowed to post any method of unlocking the bios password here in the community. You should contact Acer support. About the operating system, what happens when you press alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Akira94
    Akira94 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I understood. I tried alt+F10 but it not worked. But, now i've got the solution. After start, it needed EFI Shell command. I simply typed: exit. After this I could reach the boot select. I still dont know my password but now i can repair my windows. 
  • When you have reinstalled windows, post the result here.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)