Heatsink/fan unit model number for Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7-793G Black Edition

JoeL97
JoeL97 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I need to replace the fan/heatsink unit in my Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7-793G Black Edition laptop.
This thread lists two model numbers compatible with my laptop: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/620688/
  • 60.Q1LN1.002
  • 60.Q25N1.003
As far as I can tell, the only difference between them is that the "60.Q1LN1.002" is 180W and the other is 135W.
Are both heatsink models compatible with my laptop? Or are they for different submodels of 793G laptop?.
The information on the websites which sell these spare parts is extremely limited.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    I suggest you use 60.Q1LN1.002
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Quel est le modèle exact? Exemple VN7-793G-58VH
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JoeL97
    The full model number is VN7-793G-76J4
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    I suggest you use 60.Q1LN1.002

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JoeL97
    Thank you. Are you able to recommend a retailer for this part that ships to the UK?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer