Acer Nitro 5 AN515-31 not charging, orange light blinking when plugged in.

Swarnendu
Swarnendu Member Posts: 5 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
The battery percentage won't go up, just down whenever I unplug the charger. The orange light blinks. I have tried the battery reset with no results. Has anyone solved this issue?

Answers

• Check this button;

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Swarnendu
    Check this button;

Yeah I tried it, pressed on it with the wooden end of a pencil then tried charging it, doesnt work. Even put some extra padding on the rubber thing on the lid.
  • OK! Try placing several layers of electrical tape and then try turning on the notebook:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Swarnendu
    OK! Try placing several layers of electrical tape and then try turning on the notebook:

This didn't work either. 
  • OK! Have you checked the battery status with hwinfo64? What is the version of the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Swarnendu
    OK! Have you checked the battery status with hwinfo64? What is the version of the bios?
    Yeah, I am on the latest BIOS(updated a few weeks prior), and hwinfo64 says battery health battery health 81%.
  • What is the level of battery wear? Have you tried to calibrate the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer