acer aspire 5735z restarts

KROMPAVESSZÓ
KROMPAVESSZÓ Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited April 2020 in Aspire Laptops

Hello! I have an acer aspire 5735z laptop (windows 7) pentium T3200,3 pcs RAM.

In the past month, I've noticed a weirdness on my laptop: when I turn it on after the windows starts, the laptop itself restarts it plays it a few times and only turns it on afterwards, or when I wake up from a longer sleep it still restarts.

The battery lasts for about 5 minutes, but I keep it because if I take it from one room to another it will stick so many points.

It was recently re-pasted, the fan and cooling system cleaned.

If they could help I would thank you.

(I don’t want to throw it away because there are a lot of memories attached to it.)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Answers

• Do the same problems occur when you remove the battery and press the power for 60 seconds?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • KROMPAVESSZÓ

Tinkerer

What happens when I press the power button for 60 seconds?
  • Yes, this will eliminate static power and test the notebook without the battery.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • The problem was solved?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• KROMPAVESSZÓ

Tinkerer

Yes,thank you

• @Honey42Ideally, you should create a new topic. Add me by putting an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Does the same problem occur when reinstalling windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• KROMPAVESSZÓ

Tinkerer

Hello
    Sorry for the late interruption, but already if we keep here to reinstall, can win 10 run on it without any upgrades?
  • I believe it is possible. But you need to download windows here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• KROMPAVESSZÓ

Tinkerer

Yes, unfortunately the problems remained
  • I suggest that you disconnect all hardware like hdd, wireless, ram, ssd, processor and battery and test each one individually. Also do the tests with the battery disconnected.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mohamed_Ramadan
    Mohamed_Ramadan Member Posts: 1 New User

KROMPAVESSZÓ

I have the same problem, did u solve it?