My pc wont boot up fully!

Options
Trilleman
Trilleman Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
The other day i was sitting in my room playing video games on my computer when my network made me lag alot, so i decided to move my computer closer to the router. I turned off the computer, unplugged everything, moved it and plugged everything in to it again. I started the computer and it just would'nt boot up. I could see the "Acer" logo on the screen but it just would'nt boot in to windows. I've spent the last two days trying to fix this issue with a bunch of testing. I've tried using a usb stick with windows 10 to clean the whole computer and start it again, but nothing happens. What am i supposed to do?

/Trilleman

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz. Do ssd and hdd appear in the bios information tab?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Trilleman
    Options
    What is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz. Do ssd and hdd appear in the bios information tab?
    The exact model is AG6W1, Aspire GX-781, Gx-781. And no, they dont appear.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Appears in the advanced option, sata port?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Trilleman
    Options
    Appears in the advanced option, sata port?
    Im sorry, im not that good at computers. What does that mean?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited March 2020
    Options
    If ssd and hdd appear here?

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
    Acer-Samuel

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Trilleman
    edited March 2020
    Options
    If ssd and hdd appear here?

Acer-Samuel
    This what mine looks like: 

Acer-Samuel
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Does the windows boot manager appear on the boot tab?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Trilleman
    Options
    I think so, here's what it looks like: 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Click on 1st boot device and check if the windows boot manager appears:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Trilleman
    Options
    Click on 1st boot device and check if the windows boot manager appears:

Nope, it does not say "windoes boot manager"... It still says "UEFI: SanDisk, Partition 1".
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Do you have a SanDisk USB flash drive inserted? If so, remove it and try again.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Lokeshkumar203
    Lokeshkumar203 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
     My pc is not showing the boot menu nor the advanced start up (windows 8)

• Lokeshkumar203
    Lokeshkumar203 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I had left my computer for overnight windows update from windows 8 to 8.1 

This morning when i started it up ,it just keeps restqrting and the windows is not booting 
    The key combo i have tried are not working either ( shift + f8   alt + f10   f10 ) 
    The only menu could be loaded with f2 is insydeH20setup utility 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Lokeshkumar203 Ideally, you should create a new topic, so that your question is visible to other users.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer