Acer Aspire E5-571PG died(I think)

Options
Tyleroo
Tyleroo Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Recently I was using this laptop and it slipped and fell. I then kept it somewhere and 2 days later I went to use it. I tried turning it on but didn't turn on and also the light was not turning on. I tried holding the power button for 2 minutes but that didn't work also so I put it on charge but the charging light didn't turn on. Then there was a really strong smoke smell from the laptop that wasn't going away so I took the charger out. What do I do??

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,370 Pathfinder
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Tyleroo said:
    Recently I was using this laptop and it slipped and fell. I then kept it somewhere and 2 days later I went to use it. I tried turning it on but didn't turn on and also the light was not turning on. I tried holding the power button for 2 minutes but that didn't work also so I put it on charge but the charging light didn't turn on. Then there was a really strong smoke smell from the laptop that wasn't going away so I took the charger out. What do I do??

You can't solve this or trying to repair cause any other other damage .i advise you to visit nearest acer service centre.
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options
    Tyleroo said:

We are very sorry to hear you are having this issue with your computer. Since you drop the unit accidentally and the issue most likely is done to the drop, we suggest you contact Acer support to set up repair. 

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.