A315-21G Touchpad driver for win10

Options
toahawk
toahawk Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello everybody,

Could somebody help me to find a driver for my acer aspire 3 A315-21G-46RS laptop's touchpad for windows 10?

Thanks in advance, if sending me the link I can download from.

Best Answer

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

TouchPad Driver Touchpad Data: 2017/05/10 Version: 19.0.25.8 Vendor: Synaptics Tamanho: 628.5 KB Download 

TouchPad Driver Touchpad Data: 2017/05/10 Version: 13.6.9.4 Vendor: ELANTECH Tamanho: 7.2 MB Download

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • toahawk

Tinkerer

Options
    Hello all,

Windows 10 doesn't let me to install any of the drivers you sent. Perhaps the trustedInstaller app causes this. It wants only the Microsoft driver using. If I remove them from trustedInstaller, I could install the drivers, but not with the setup.exe, but in the control panel. The driver name changes, but windows10 cannot start the new driver. Any suggestion?
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,321 Pathfinder
    Options
    @toahawk both driver sended by egydiocoelho is safe and from official acer site.
    Either You Have to disable trusted installer or try to run window update see if window install touchpad driver.
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • toahawk

Tinkerer

Options
    @GAMING6698 I trust @egydiocoelho 's driver. The problem is, that windows10 doesn't trust. :tired_face:
    Could you please write down step by step for me, what to do?
    Currently, I use the default drivers (the latest one). It works, but I cannot scroll pages with two fingers. I installed a normal wireless mouse next to it, with which I can scroll. But the normal mouse neither works properly. It clicks twice, although I want to click only once. Could one of you or anyone else help me? You can reach me through Skype (my name is toahawk there as well), and I will enable you to control my laptop. Thanks in advance. See you on Skype.
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @toahawk
    You could give this a try, go to BIOS screen, move to Main tab and check whether the Touchpad is in Basic or Advanced mode, if it's in Basic mode, click it and switch to Advanced mode.

• toahawk

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi @toahawk
    You could give this a try, go to BIOS screen, move to Main tab and check whether the Touchpad is in Basic or Advanced mode, if it's in Basic mode, click it and switch to Advanced mode.

Thanks. That was the problem. Do you know a solution for my mouse clicking twice problem too?
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @toahawkThe most common culprit of the double-clicking issue is the double-click speed setting for your mouse is set too low. If set very low and you click the mouse button once, then click it again shortly after that, the mouse may interpret that as a double-click instead. To adjust the double-click setting, follow the steps below for your version of Windows
    1. Press the window key, type mouse settings, and press Enter.
    2. In the Settings window, under Related settings, click the Additional mouse options link.
    3. In the Mouse Properties window, click the Buttons tab.
    4. On the Buttons tab, adjust the slider for the Double-click speed option. Test out the speed adjustment to see if that helps resolve the double-clicking issue.
    Click yes if this works 

• toahawk

Tinkerer

Options
    @GAMING6698 yes, i thought it too. But I set the double clicking speed to the quickest

This is not a good solution. (e.g. I click the + button in Chrome to get a new tab, it creates two new tab; or I click double in win explorer to start a program, it feels that I wanted to rename the program, and its name starts to blinking with blue background color. I think, perhaps the windows default mouse drive isn't good. My mouse is HAMA wireless mouse 00134944
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    1. Start Device Manager.
    2. Go to the Universal Serial Bus controllers section and expand it.
    3. Double click USB Root Hub to open its properties.
    4. Go to Power Management tab and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
      Mouse clicks registering twice usb root hub properties
    5. Click Apply and OK to save changes.
    6. Repeat the same steps for all USB Root Hub devices listed in the Device Manager.

• toahawk

Tinkerer

Options
    @GAMING6698 I did your suggestion, but it doesn't solve the issue. :anguished:
  • GAMING6698
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @toahawk right click on(USB root hub)it and check update if there is update and problem is fix then ok if not then follow these steps-

you might be able to fix this problem simply by disabling Enhance pointer precision. To do that, you need to follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Mouse section in Control Panel.
    2. Go to Pointer Options tab and uncheck Enhance pointer precision feature. Click on Apply and OK to save changes.
      Mouse clicks registering twice mouse properties disable Enhance pointer precision

After disabling this feature your mouse might feel less sensitive, but problems with double clicking should be resolved.

• toahawk

Tinkerer

Options
    @GAMING6698 hmm. a little bit better, but I don't think, this is the real solution.
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @toahawk this was all i know about mouse.

• toahawk

Tinkerer

Options
    thanks @GAMING6698
    i think i should find a new mouse driver for win10
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @toahawk Good luck

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    About scrolling, have you checked these settings?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • toahawk

Tinkerer

Options
    @egydiocoelho yes, that problem solved. thanks.
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @toahawk so my good luck works 👍✌

• toahawk

Tinkerer

Options
    @GAMING6698 no. I said it to @egydiocoelho about the scrolling problem
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @toahawkOpen Run dialog by pressing Windows+R.

Type the Control Panel to open it for you and Click Ok.

Click on Troubleshooting.

Under Hardware and Sound, click on Configure a device. This will open a new window for troubleshooting.

Click on Next button to run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Wait till the scan is finished.

If there is an issue found, a report will be presented. Choose the one you want to fix and click on next button. The troubleshooter will resolve the issue if any

Click yes if problem solved