Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Aspire GX-781, GRAPHICS CARD AND MOTHERBOARD.

I want to buy a new graphics card for my Acer Aspire. At the moment i've got the GTX Geforce 1060 3Gb and wonder if the motherboard can fit a RTX 2060/2060s/2070. The motherboard thats in the PC now is the GX-781 motherboard.

Best Answer

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane ACE Posts: 20,282 Trailblazer
    Good evening AdrianHunnes !

You should check some questions:

1- if physically the GPU will be supported in the internal spaces of the case and rear exit slots
    2- whether the current PSU will be able to supply cables and power for the new demand
    3- the cooling system will have to be improved for the new internal heat demand

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JordanBJordanB ACE Posts: 3,592 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    You can use userbenchmark as general guide as to what will "fit"...but as @MaClane hinted at, userbenchmark won't tell you what power supply they are using and it won't tell you what temps they are running.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/22785313

https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Aspire-GX-781/48809

I'm not an Acer employee.