Acer Helios 300 (2019) screen centering/position

Options
SleepyPant5
SleepyPant5 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello everyone!

Just bought my first Acer Helios 300 PH317-53 and found some interesting "issue" (can't figure out by myself). First of all, laptop is great, but, when I start look closer - found that screen is not centered/positioned properly against the corners.
Left corner: https://us.v-cdn.net/6029997/uploads/editor/od/4p86buqgq5fh.jpeg
Right corner: https://us.v-cdn.net/6029997/uploads/editor/1q/sfc14ykvwl8p.jpeg

Is this common practice for these laptops?
Should I return it to seller, call service center or just live with this?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It's not a problem. The nitro models also do not have the display completely filled in the corners.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SleepyPant5
    SleepyPant5 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you! Also found multiple pictures of screen from other ppl and tech support confirmed that its not a problem ;)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    My AN515-51 also doesn't have the image completely filled in the corners.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)