Keyboard light time

johncheerful
johncheerful Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives

I have a Travelmate P2510. I installed the latest bios update but nowhete can I switch off the keyboard light take of time, it is always switch of the light with 30sec delay.

I would like if this light always.

Answers

• P2510-G2-MG or P2510-MG?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • johncheerful
    p2510-g2-m-536j
  • Have you already disabled this function in predator sense?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • johncheerful
    This is a Travelmate serie not predator!
    i will check it if i can instal this.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited March 2020
    Before updating the bios, were you able to turn off the keyboard light? What was the previous version of the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• johncheerful
    The previous version was the v3.01
    In this version was the same as in the actual, i could not turn on the keyboard light.
  • What happens when you press fn + f9?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• johncheerful
    It works. Switch on/off this light. But then 30sec later automaticaly switch off. Always on function i would like, but how can i do this?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Is this while you are connected to a charger, or running on battery?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • RandyJ75
    RandyJ75 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited May 2020

A515-54-51DJ  Would this work on my computer? The lights stayed on when I first got the computer they worked fine, but not now. Any help would be appreciated.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    @RandyJ75 which BIOS version do you have?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • RandyJ75
    RandyJ75 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    @RandyJ75 which BIOS version do you have?
    I have no idea. How do I find out? Should I just send this back?
  • You can check here:

Type "system information" into the cortana. In addition, there is a fix for the French and Canadian keyboard, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer