Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How to update intel audio/video drivers on acer AN515-54?

LirikLirik Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 27 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
Hi! This is a page of all drivers for my laptop
https://www.acer.com/ac/uk/UA/content/support-product/7964?b=1&pn=NH.Q5AEU.05A&sn=NHQ5AEU05XXXXXXXX
I found it by serial number.
But I can`t install audio driver with a lot of errors (look for pictures)

I installed it once with Windows update center. But how to update it? 
And is it possible to install dolby audio?

And second, why if I try to update video drivers from Intel Driver Support Assistant app, I have error "driver is not valid for this computer"?

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
Acer-Samuel

FAQ & Answers

• IVAN_PCIVAN_PC ACE Posts: 4,726 Pathfinder
    Hi,

The hardware ID of a Windows device is found in the device manager for this system. To search for a device with the hardware ID, follow these steps:

Open the device manager from the control panel. You can also type "devmgmt. Msc" in the Run option of the Start menu.

In device manager, right-click the device and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
    Select the Details tab.
    Select the hardware IDs from the dropdown list.

Regards.
    Si esta es "la respuesta", haga clic en "Aceptar como solución" para ayudar a otros a encontrarla.
    If this is "the answer," click "Accept as a solution" to help others find it.