How to update intel audio/video drivers on acer AN515-54?

Lirik
Lirik Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi! This is a page of all drivers for my laptop
https://www.acer.com/ac/uk/UA/content/support-product/7964?b=1&pn=NH.Q5AEU.05A&sn=NHQ5AEU05XXXXXXXX
I found it by serial number.
But I can`t install audio driver with a lot of errors (look for pictures)

I installed it once with Windows update center. But how to update it? 
And is it possible to install dolby audio?

And second, why if I try to update video drivers from Intel Driver Support Assistant app, I have error "
driver is not valid for this computer"?

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
Acer-Samuel

Best Answer

• IVAN_PC
    IVAN_PC ACE Posts: 7,488 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

The hardware ID of a Windows device is found in the device manager for this system. To search for a device with the hardware ID, follow these steps:

Open the device manager from the control panel. You can also type "devmgmt. Msc" in the Run option of the Start menu.

In device manager, right-click the device and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
    Select the Details tab.
    Select the hardware IDs from the dropdown list.

Regards.

☑️ 𝑺𝒊 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒆𝒔 "𝒍𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂", 𝒉𝒂𝒛 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒆𝒏 "𝑨𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊ó𝒏" 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒚𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒂.
    ☑️ 𝑬𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒐 𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒅𝒐.

Answers

• IVAN_PC
    IVAN_PC ACE Posts: 7,488 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

The hardware ID of a Windows device is found in the device manager for this system. To search for a device with the hardware ID, follow these steps:

Open the device manager from the control panel. You can also type "devmgmt. Msc" in the Run option of the Start menu.

In device manager, right-click the device and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
    Select the Details tab.
    Select the hardware IDs from the dropdown list.

Regards.

☑️ 𝑺𝒊 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒆𝒔 "𝒍𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂", 𝒉𝒂𝒛 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒆𝒏 "𝑨𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊ó𝒏" 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒚𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒂.
    ☑️ 𝑬𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒐 𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒅𝒐.