Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Does the AG3-710-UW11 have a wifi card ?

xXWarheadXxxXWarheadXx Member Posts: 3 New User
Quick question: My computer has wifi and Bluetooth but I want to know whether if it has a wifi card or if its the motherboard which has wifi. 

FAQ & Answers

• IVAN_PCIVAN_PC ACE Posts: 4,726 Pathfinder
    Hi,

If you don't have an external wifi network card, in the pcie socket, you are working with the one integrated in the motherboard.

Regards.
    Si esta es "la respuesta", haga clic en "Aceptar como solución" para ayudar a otros a encontrarla.
    If this is "the answer," click "Accept as a solution" to help others find it.

• xXWarheadXxxXWarheadXx Member Posts: 3 New User
    IVAN_PC said:
    Hi,

If you don't have an external wifi network card, in the pcie socket, you are working with the one integrated in the motherboard.

Regards.
    I don't have one in the PCIe socket but in the device manager, it shows my wifi card as an intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 which is a laptop wifi card, so could this be in the computer or you still think it would just be integrated?

If it is integrated, on the motherboard.

Regards.
    Si esta es "la respuesta", haga clic en "Aceptar como solución" para ayudar a otros a encontrarla.

• xXWarheadXxxXWarheadXx Member Posts: 3 New User
    IVAN_PC said:

If it is integrated, on the motherboard.

Regards.
    So its integrated?

I do not understand, so much mistrust, this 100% integrated is a soldered chip.

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 8,797 Trailblazer
    The G3-710 motherboard has an M.2 connector that holds the WiFi/Bluetooth adapter card. It's right near the memory, #18 in this diagram.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.