Does Acer HN274H 3D monitor support 120 Hz over HDMI?

pasi553pasi553 Member Posts: 1 New User
Hello, 

I recently upgraded my GPU from GTX 770 to RTX 2070 Super. I was using a DVI-D cable with the 770, but the 2070 Super does not have a DVI-D slot, only 3x Displayport and 1x HDMI.
I was looking into the HN274H manual and I was under the impression that it could do 120 Hz @1080p over HDMI. But I currently can not run it at more than 120 Hz. I would like a definitive answer whether or not this monitor is cabable of 120 Hz @1080p.

Thanks!

FAQ & Answers

• laurent_14laurent_14 ACE Posts: 9,715 Trailblazer
    Hello,
    As far as I can see, this refresh rate is only available through the DVI-D port and depends on countries (frequency):

France
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online688

alhakeem
alhakeem
AngelPerez
AngelPerez
christy1
christy1
Debbomb
Debbomb
dexter1959
dexter1959
EmilioGC
EmilioGC
Estevão81
Estevão81
Johansohn88
Johansohn88
KauanSouza55
KauanSouza55
Lambros
Lambros
Lodetti
Lodetti
MyLucy007
MyLucy007
Ogrosutil
Ogrosutil
PaulK
PaulK
Piçarra
Piçarra
RenanVilela
RenanVilela
RicardoGPS
RicardoGPS
smylez
smylez
StevenGen
StevenGen
Switers
Switers
Zeiler
Zeiler
christy1
christy1
+666 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1320

Total Points:4277

Total Accepted Answers: 164

Leostat Mainframe Wrangler