Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

My acer aspire a514-52k suddenly shutbdown while im using it and it is charging at that time. L

I tried the power button hold and pinhole reset but this both didn't work. It has warranty but our country is quaratine so all acer are closes

It still has warranty but the quarantine makes it useless. May I know other methods that wont affect the warranty? 

FAQ & Answers

• VincentSottoVincentSotto Member Posts: 3 New User
    Update 

I already contact acer hotline to get more method and it also didn't work :(

It really sucks that quarantine is also happening. I feel really really unlucky 
  • Acer-KarpAcer-Karp Acer Crew Posts: 2,472 Acer Crew

We are sorry this is happening, can you give me more details of the issue, so I can try to assist you better?
    What is the OS in your system? Is it the one from factory?
    Did the unit have recently a Windows update?

When you mention the unit shutdown, does it turn on and off or stays off since the shutdown?
    The more information we gather the better we can assist you.

Thank you for your understanding and we will try to help, before we assume the unit needs to be send to repair.

Regards,
    Acer-karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, [email protected].
  • VincentSottoVincentSotto Member Posts: 3 New User
    Acer-Karp said:

We are sorry this is happening, can you give me more details of the issue, so I can try to assist you better?
    What is the OS in your system? Is it the one from factory?
    Did the unit have recently a Windows update?

When you mention the unit shutdown, does it turn on and off or stays off since the shutdown?
    The more information we gather the better we can assist you.

Thank you for your understanding and we will try to help, before we assume the unit needs to be send to repair.

Regards,
    Acer-karp.
    Nope,it doesnt update
    And yes after the sudden shutdown.. It does not open anymore (there's no light indicator either when the AC adoptor is plugged in)

It happens on march 20 on exactly 3pm..at that time.. Im only doing fb and youtube then the shut down happens without any further signs. 

We just recently bought this on march 8 2020 :(