Acer nitro 5 reset problem

Options
Nero21
Nero21 Member Posts: 191 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
When i click on reset then erase everything then its say there was problem to reset .
I also tried to go in recovery but same
What i tried-
1)sfc scannow 
2)DISM.EXE system restore 
3)disk check up

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Are you trying to reset windows using the command alt + f10?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,380 Pathfinder
    edited March 2020
    Options
    He told earlier that not working from recovery 

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Nero21
    Options
    Yes i tried 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you tell us what was the problem that occurred?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nero21
    Options
    Can you tell us what was the problem that occurred?
    When i click on reset it say there was problem to reset this pc.so now I trying to reset from bootable usb through repair option when installation screen appear.if i reset from there i want to know 
    1)pc will keep original window out of box and keep product ?
    2)corrupt file that causing problem while reset will be fix ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I'm not sure. Can you still access windows normally? Have you tried to create a recovery backup through the acer care center?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nero21
    Options
    I'm not sure. Can you still access windows normally? Have you tried to create a recovery backup through the acer care center?
    Nothing work.
    I reset from usb not work ,automatically repair also not working .

Only one that install new window from usb but i not want to do that i want to reset this acer window that comes preinstalled.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you inform your notebook model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. When you choose the option "just remove mine", does the problem still occur? What happens when you choose the "fully clean the drive" option?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nero21
    Options
    Can you inform your notebook model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. When you choose the option "just remove mine", does the problem still occur? What happens when you choose the "fully clean the drive" option?
    AN515-43 ( RYZEN 5 3550H WITH VEGA 8 AND RX560X) 

PROBLEM STILL OCCURS if i choose just just remove and keep files .When i select erase everything then also.

When i go to settings and then reset window successfully restart and boot to screen shown in image after 45% window boot into advance reboot option(recovery)
    From their troubleshoot i go to reset this pc when i click on it then it simply says that there was problem to reset your pc and then i go back to window 10 .when i boot to desktop then also it says there was problem to reset your pc
  • Nero21
    Options
    Also check this
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! I would like to know if windows starts normally?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nero21
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Yes window start normally .when i start 1st,window undoing changes and start 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When accessing Acer erecovery, is there an option to correct system startup?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nero21
    Options
    When accessing Acer erecovery, is there an option to correct system startup?
    Yes , i tried but automatic startup repair also show error and get failed
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You said it here:
    Nero21 said:
    Can you access the acer care center to back up your operating system?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nero21
    Options
    You said it here:
    Nero21 said:
    Can you access the acer care center to back up your operating system?
    Yes, but why it should backup window with this corrupt file that causing this problem and i want to ease everything there is no important data
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    That's why I recommend you to follow this video:
    You will be able to reinstall windows without pressing alt + f10.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nero21
    Options
    That's why I recommend you to follow this video:
    You will be able to reinstall windows without pressing alt + f10.
    I don't do this because.i not want to open my laptop 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It is not necessary to open the notebook. Check only the part where the author of the video runs the acer care center program, to back up the operating system provided by acer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,380 Pathfinder
    edited March 2020
    Options
    It is not necessary to open the notebook. Check only the part where the author of the video runs the acer care center program, to back up the operating system provided by acer.
    After new update this option not available i think 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566