acer aspire 3 sf315-52 does not see hdd/ssd in bios

Answers

• Your model came with an optane memory. Did you disable optane memory on the IRST before installing the SSD?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SpontanX
    SpontanX Member Posts: 29 Troubleshooter
    man 2 weeks ago laptop which was working condition, I shutdown and go to sleep. after a day when I turn on saw no bootable device. How could I desable IRST option when system is not loading, my laptop can,t see hdd/ssd/intel optane
  • OK! What happens when you disconnect the optane memory?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SpontanX
    nothing, same result. 
  • What happens when you reset the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX
    same, nothing is helping me I know my motherboard is damaged that,s why I need this guide
  • OK! What happens when you disconnect the rtc battery?
    Resultado de imagem para bateria rtc

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX
    it resets bios other results are same. no bootable device, 
  • What happens when you press both doors and press f10?

Then, activate the doors again.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX
    doors what do you mean ?
  • What happens when you press both doors and press f10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX
    again no result. any ideas ?
  • What happens when you disconnect the ssd and hdd, press f9 to restore the bios and immediately afterwards reset the lition battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX
    it is restarting and after that "no bootable device" or if you press F2 bios screen
  • Now, what happens when you connect only the ssd?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX
    same, on hdd too same. I tried hdd0/hdd1 enable disable but nothing.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,781 Trailblazer
    What happens when you remove RAM modules? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• SpontanX
    no video is shown
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,781 Trailblazer
    Remove only one 2GB RAM module. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• SpontanX
    it is 4gb 2400mhz one module. on both slots result is same. can,t recognize hdd/ssd