SpontanX Member Posts: 29 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
@egydiocoelho
let me see service manual

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,781 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You already have more detail than available to me to post without searching the internet or places like manualslib. I think this is almost the same diagram as you have there but with less detail. Perhaps you can try to focus a heat gun on the suspected failure areas if it's not a chip level failure of some kind. Jack E/NJ

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning SpontanX !

The service manual is not made available to the end user.
    Which EXACT model of your laptop and which SSD?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• SpontanX
    my sf315-52-52 has defective mainboard, I am interesting how is hdd/ssd(m2) connected to processor, cause ssd and hdd is working but not shown in bios by motherboard. my acer tells no bootable found. @egydiocoelho
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    This question is directly related to how the tracks or connections are connected.
    How did you certify that the motherboard is really defective?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• SpontanX
    I Have enough knowledge believe me .last year I bought this acer and 2 weeks ago tells no bootable device found. I though that it is damaged m2ssd and bought new one. after put in it I realized that new ssd was unreadable too. hdd and ss2 both are working(I saw is to another laptop) in mt acer too. it is like we have power but not data cause hdd,s disk is running and ssd has power too(it is warm after 2 hours stay in bios)
  • do ssd and hdd not appear in the bios information tab? There are many bios updates, referring to the RAID driver.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SpontanX
    yes ssd and hdd is not shown in bios. bios version is 1.08(latest) and how I can install raid driver if windwos desnot booting up ?
  • SpontanX
    this is my sn 82600599272 I am searching on acer web-site where is raid driver ???
  • What happens when you change sata mode to ahci?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SpontanX
    same. nothing is changing
  • SpontanX
    this is my sn 82600599272 I am searching on acer web-site where is raid driver ??? @egydiocoelho
  • Can you send some pictures of the bios settings?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX

• Try creating a password on setsupervisorpassword and disable secureboot. I would like to see a photo of the main tab.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX

• Can you upload a photo from the MAIN tab?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX
    in both situation result is same
  • When you activate the f12 boot menu function in the bios and then press f10 to save and exit, do ssd and hdd appear when you press f12 before the Acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX
    no man,  tryed everything just let me see this guide
  • Can you provide the exact model? Example SF315-52-81HD.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SpontanX
    I provide serial number can,t you see on acer site what model is it >? IT is acer swift 3 sf315-52-52yn