Acer Aspire A315-55G-53X2 cannot enable usb boot

Options
kula
kula Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi,
I recently bought acer aspire  A315-55G-53X2 laptop and i'm unable to enable usb boot facility. Herewith I have posted some images of my bios menus. please let me know if there is a way to proceed.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you converted the usb stick to gpt and formatted it in fat32?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kula
    Options

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.
    Herewith I have attached a screen shot of the result.

btw does it really required to enable usb boot facility of the bios. since it contains the RHSCA lab setup and I am unable to format it as the way you said.

Is there a any other way that i can proceed??
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You should use a usb stick like this:
    Resultado de imagem para usb stick
    Then format it in fat32 and convert it to gpt. Then extract the linux x64 iso.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kula
    Options
    egydiocoelho ,Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. 
    Herewith I have attached my result of the command.  
    Harddisk contains the RHSCA lab setup in bootable format. It accepted in desktop computer. Does it really affect to enable usb boot facility ? Cos i dont have the original setup to copy again.