my charger piece is stuck in chrager slot can i open it on my cb3-532-c47c and somehow get the piece

zaya
zaya Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
my charger piece is stuck in chrager slot can i open it on my cb3-532-c47c and somehow get the piece out through the bottom

Answers

• Can you send a picture of the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • zaya
    there
  • zaya
    Or this
  • This yellow part got stuck in the dcin jack connector (charging slot)?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • zaya
    This yellow part got stuck in the dcin jack connector (charging slot)?

yes it did
  • Is your notebook under warranty? If not, open the notebook and disconnect the battery. See that the dcin jack cable is integrated into the motherboard and try to remove the part that was stuck in the charging slot with small tweezers. It is important that the notebook is completely turned off:

https://youtu.be/fkG9dzj8xRc

egydiocoelho Trailblazer