ES1-571 NOT TURNING ON

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RichPal
    RichPal Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes tried resetting the battery many times but still the same orange blinking light 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you disconnect the lithium battery from the motherboard and turn on the notebook, does the problem still remain?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RichPal

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes it won’t turn on with the battery disconnected & wont charge 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do you have how to test the power adapter with a multimeter and the battery with a voltmeter?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RichPal

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi yes I’ve tested the adapter and it’s 19v & it’s a new battery 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you tell us which of these buttons you placed the layers of electrical tape on?

NOTEBOOK ACER A515-51-66K6 BATERIA CONECTADA MAIS SEM CARREGAR
    Also, try disconnecting the lithium battery, the rtc battery, the hdd, the ssd, the wlan and the ram and then go testing each hardware individually.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer