Mounting the Acer Predator XB273K Pbmiphzx on wall

nodedelta
nodedelta Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2020 Archives
I 've wanting to mount my XB273K Pbmiphzx on the wall but there's is just so little documentation on the official site and forums. My biggest issue is that I don't even know how I should pop-off the plastic covers that are coving the place where the monitor and the stand connects. Is there a step-by-step tutorial on this?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    It looks like there is one screw, then you just use something like a credit card to pry each of the latches loose. Once that cover is off you will remove the four screws holding the mounting plate and reuse the holes and screws for your VESA mount.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    It looks like there is one screw, then you just use something like a credit card to pry each of the latches loose. Once that cover is off you will remove the four screws holding the mounting plate and reuse the holes and screws for your VESA mount.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.