how to solve the problem of freezing while gaming.?

Options
sidkush
sidkush Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
my acer swift 3 sf314-57 stucks and freezes while gaming ,even the lightest of the light  games stuck after 10-15 mins, and then nothing responds. Not a single method works and the only way that lefts is to hard shut down by holding the power button. What to do ? is this a acer problem or windows problem.? its just a week old please suggest me a working method to fix this please!!( ctrl+alt+del does not work either.... !)

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked the temperatures?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lllLeVeLlll
    lllLeVeLlll Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hi, if there's still someone here I'll be really interested, I have the same issue and it's not a temp' problem, even on minecraft with ThrottleStop or Core Temp (I was about 80°C) it keeps crashing all the time, I got all my drivers updated and still crashing, if you have a solution I'll be glad, thank you
  • sidkush
    sidkush Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi, if there's still someone here I'll be really interested, I have the same issue and it's not a temp' problem, even on minecraft with ThrottleStop or Core Temp (I was about 80°C) it keeps crashing all the time, I got all my drivers updated and still crashing, if you have a solution I'll be glad, thank you
    Yaa the issue is fixed after the bios update..!
    You can update the bios simply by right clicking this pc -> manage -> hardware and tools-> firmware , then update the firmware! If there are two firmware options, update acer firmware.!
    Plug in the device while updating.. otherwise u may face issues.. !
    Hope this hepls
  • lllLeVeLlll
    Options
    sidkush said:
    Yaa the issue is fixed after the bios update..!
    You can update the bios simply by right clicking this pc -> manage -> hardware and tools-> firmware , then update the firmware! If there are two firmware options, update acer firmware.!
    Plug in the device while updating.. otherwise u may face issues.. !
    Hope this hepls
    I already updated the BIOS, which update do you have ? I have the 1.14

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @lllLeVeLlll Is your model the SF314-57 too?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lllLeVeLlll
    Options
    @lllLeVeLlll Is your model the SF314-57 too?
    Yes it is !
    (Sorry to answer this late from the initial post)

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the windows event viewer register an error?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer