Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

acer v6820i - lens replacement spare part number required

sonnentraumsonnentraum Member Posts: 2 New User
i think i need the spare part number for a new v6820i lens because my lens coating seems damaged.
besides: is the coating very important? i did not see any problems in the picture.
thanks.

FAQ & Answers

• BluesBlues Ally Posts: 61
    i think i need the spare part number for a new v6820i lens because my lens coating seems damaged.
    besides: is the coating very important? i did not see any problems in the picture.
    thanks.

Please contact the part partners for acer. They do sell the parts. 

https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5969/~/where-can-i-order-parts-or-accessories-for-my-computer%3F
    If my comment gives you a solution then please hit on "Yes"
    If you like or agree to my comment then please hit "Like"
  • sonnentraumsonnentraum Member Posts: 2 New User
    thanks very much for your reply but i am from europe and i think it is legit to ask the producer itself for a spare part number. please let me know the exact spare part number of the v6820i lens, this is a recent device. thanks.  i dont think this is a "users helps users" only blog, i am right? if acer cant find a spare part number who else can?

besides do you know if the coating on the lens is very important for the image quality?
  • laurent_14laurent_14 ACE Posts: 8,960 Trailblazer
    edited March 5
    This lens is a part of the engine module so it isn't sold separatly.
    France