N50-600 Acer Nitro 500 HDMi's

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you provide the exact model of your video card and vr headset?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Zoeka
    Zoeka Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Can you provide the exact model of your video card and vr headset?
    My video card is GTX 1650 and I have a vive not any of the fancy new ones, just a normal vive headset
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you upload a photo from the back of the desktop? Does your video card have two hdmi ports?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Zoeka
    Options
    Can you upload a photo from the back of the desktop? Does your video card have two hdmi ports?
    With the cords in or out?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    With the cables disconnected

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zoeka
    Options
    With the cables disconnected
    It's the same as the picture u sent but when I brought the pc, there was a plastic cap in the top HDMI port
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    How many hdmi ports does your offboard video card have? I believe that when an offboard video card is installed, it is not possible to enable the onboard video card.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zoeka
    Options
    I don’t know, it’s a GTX 1650
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I would like you to send it from the back of your desktop so I can see it!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zoeka
    Options
    I would like you to send it from the back of your desktop so I can see it!

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you connect the monitor to the dvi port and the VR to the hdmi port?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zoeka
    Options
    My monitor doesn’t do DVI, I just want to know why the other HDMI at the top doesn’t work when the pc is new
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I don't think it works, because there is a dedicated video card installed, as my colleague Billsey said.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zoeka
    Options
    Is there anyway I am able to make it work?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The only possible option is to change the video output in the bios.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zoeka
    Options
    How do I do that?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Disconnect the dedicated video card and check if these options appear:

However, I believe that the solution is to replace the video card with one that has two hdmi ports.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zoeka
    Options
    I don't know how to do any of this, I was just asking as my monitor doesn't have a DVI cord only VGA
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,755 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Do you have a TV with the HDMI port? If so, try connecting the TV to this port:

The vr, you connect to the hdmi port of the dedicated video card. Can you also send a photo of the VR?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Chipple
    Chipple Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    To enable this port:

You need to enable this function:

I have tried to click on the "onboard graphics controller" but nothing happens. I need help.