acer vg271 MY SCREEN IS DISCONNECTING

STLidk
STLidk Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello i have an acer vg271 and i have a problem with him.This problem happens only when i am playing video game(ex. League of Legends,CSGO,Brawlhalla,Gta 5 .....).
The problem is that the screen is  disconnecting from my computer and reconnecting back after 2 sec but it makes the games unplayable,it has enought power i even change the snuff.

Answers

• K0de
    K0de Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
  • Sprankton
    Sprankton Member Posts: 3 New User
    Mine has been doing the same thing but sometimes it will go days without ever doing it, some days it will do it 2-15 times an hour during a game. I got this monitor last year and it didnt really start until a couple months in. Also display port only works whenever it wants to, which is almost never, so i stick to HDMI. Ive tried 3 different DP cables
  • STLidk
    STLidk Member Posts: 2 New User
    Sprankton said:
    Mine has been doing the same thing but sometimes it will go days without ever doing it, some days it will do it 2-15 times an hour during a game. I got this monitor last year and it didnt really start until a couple months in. Also display port only works whenever it wants to, which is almost never, so i stick to HDMI. Ive tried 3 different DP cables
    If you still have this problem try to turn off the free sync and it will stop(it worked for me so)
  • Sprankton
    Sprankton Member Posts: 3 New User
    Well i saw some where that unplugging it and holding the power button for 20 seconds will fix issues with the DP. Sure enough it works and havent had any issues for days! Wish i would have looked it up sooner lol