Acer Predator G3-710 CPU Cooler has stopped working after a clean windows 10 instal from usb.

Options
Feelinhigh
Feelinhigh Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in 2020 Archives
Hi guys, ive been trying to fix this problem now almost 2 full days but can't find a fix for it..
i really help you guys can help me out.

Ive got this Acer Predator G3-710 for about 2 years, have done around 6 clean installs from back-up hard drive and everything worked perfect.
But 2 days ago that software did not work anymore i tryd making a usb flash drive with windows 10 on it, everything is good but...
my cpu fan just completely stops working, its on a constant 95-99 celcius. my suspission says it was a bad idea re-installing it from the usb stick because it did not instal with all the stuff i usualy get when installing from the back up hard drive.drivers etc.
i really hope somebody knows how i can fix this problem, im 95% certain its because of installing my pc with a usb stick, because before that i never had this problem,and it stopped working on the moment i did the instal from a usb.

Kind regards steve

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Likely you just have some drivers missing. You can check in Device Manager to see what's not working right, but it might be easiest to just go to the Acer support site and download everything, then install them one at a time. You can safely ignore ones that don't match your hardware (for instance, if you have the Intel wireless card, no need to install the Atheros, Ralink or Azurewave).
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.