ACER ASPIRE TC-705 RAM Upgrade, Is This the ram compatible with my pc?

JoshL
JoshL Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Could you send a screenshot of cpuz? The service manual states this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Could you send a screenshot of cpuz? The service manual states this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JoshL
    I will send it tomorrow.. Can't right now
  • JoshL
    But my current ram is hynix 4gb pc3l 12800U Ddr3-1600 mhz
  • Then it will work. But the ideal is to acquire two 8gb.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JoshL
    Thanks dude.. I'm only new in upgrading a computer.. And I only plan having 12 gig ram, and I thought you can't put PC3L and PC3 together
  • Pardon! I don't wear L. The L means you have 1.35v ram. Some models even support backward compatibility, but you must purchase another PC3L ram

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JoshL
    Soo this mean if you put a 1.5v and 1.35v together it won't work?? 
  • Probably not. Some motherboards accept these backwards compatibility. But I think that you cannot install a DD3L and a DDR3 on the same equipment.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer