RAM for Aspire E5-476G-3012 laptop

Ivan77
Ivan77 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I've had this Aspire E5-476G-3012 laptop for over a year now. Unfortunately, it only has 4 GB DDR4 RAM.

Would like to add 8GB to it but I'm not really sure what's compatible.

Was thinking maybe these 2:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019FRD3SE?tag=price17016-20&ascsubtag=wtbs_5e4e710ad084fbe9abc9ddde&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/Ballistix-Sport-PC4-19200-SODIMM-260-Pin/dp/B01DGOF3K8/ref=pd_di_sccai_6/140-8884753-1627816?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01DGOF3K8&pd_rd_r=89831602-1f8d-4103-bb28-a773c9ff8a53&pd_rd_w=P4UvL&pd_rd_wg=l2GQ6&pf_rd_p=e532f109-986a-4c2d-85fc-16555146f6b4&pf_rd_r=S9QJPKFAT8KHJSEV1NSG&psc=1&refRID=S9QJPKFAT8KHJSEV1NSG

Asked Crucial through email and never heard back.

Does anyone know if those are compatible with the Aspire E5-476G-3012 laptop?

If not then could anyone point me in the right direction on where to look?

Thanks.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Check this information:

Check with cpuz if your notebook really uses ddr4 ram.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Sorry that Crucial didn't respond to your email but there is really no need. Crucial state that they guarantee compatibility for RAM listed for any model that is queried, this is because they have already pretested the RAM size and type in your model.
    Crucial link below for your model. Also it is better to have matching RAM so 4 x 8gb is less efficient than 8 x 8gb operating in Dual Channel Mode rather than Flex Channel Mode. your model will take a max of 16 x 16gb for a total of 32gb. I write down the part number from the Crucial link and order from Amazon, it is cheaper and faster delivery.
    https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compatible-upgrade-for/Acer/aspire-e5-476g#MEMORYFilters

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Check this information:

Check with cpuz if your notebook really uses ddr4 ram.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Sorry that Crucial didn't respond to your email but there is really no need. Crucial state that they guarantee compatibility for RAM listed for any model that is queried, this is because they have already pretested the RAM size and type in your model.
    Crucial link below for your model. Also it is better to have matching RAM so 4 x 8gb is less efficient than 8 x 8gb operating in Dual Channel Mode rather than Flex Channel Mode. your model will take a max of 16 x 16gb for a total of 32gb. I write down the part number from the Crucial link and order from Amazon, it is cheaper and faster delivery.
    https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compatible-upgrade-for/Acer/aspire-e5-476g#MEMORYFilters

Please click YES if I have answered your question

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★