How can I see the ssd’s brand on the a715-74g-73qx

he02
he02 Member Posts: 63 Troubleshooter
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
@JackE @brummyfan2 @egydiocoelho @andylb

I Bought the a715-74g-73qx !!

It has 2 ssd’s on raid 0 (hd’s dual channel) How can I see the brand of the ssds without open the laptop ?

Regards !!

Answers

• Hi,
    Go to Device manager, expand Drives and note the names of the drives in your laptop.

• You can also check the bios information guide and also the acer care center.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • he02
    @brummyfan2 nothing appears, see : 

• Hi,
    Right click "Intel Raid0 Volume" and select Properties and check, also in Properties window, move to Details tab, select Hardware IDs and check the Value window.
  • Go to the intel rapid storage program or the bios information tab and check.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • he02
    How can I access the bios?
  • he02
    @brummyfan2 how can I acess the bios ?
  • Press f2 before logo Acer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hi @he02
    Switch off the laptop, as soon as you press the Power button, press F2 button before the Acer logo appears, you can also do the same if you select "Restart".