My Acer Aspire 3 won't boot up

Options
VipeDoesStuff
VipeDoesStuff Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Since today I've been having this problem where whenever I try to sign in it would say at the bottom of the screen "preparing automatic repair". After that was done loading it said it couldn't fix the problem and brought me to the advanced options page. From there on I couldn't do anything because it didn't allow me to reset the computer using the options and I couldn't diagnose the problem. I've watched a few videos on this and looked at the community posts and still have not figured out how to solve this problem. I should mention that in most videos it said something about changing it to legacy but my computer doesn't have the option to change to legacy.

I'm not sure what the problem is but I think my computer is bricked. Do any of you know how to solve this problem or have had this problem in the past? Sorry if I didn't explain enough I'm kind of stressed about this situation.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If you have important files, the first is to access the command prompt option and type notepad.exe so that you can recover your files. Then, restart your computer and press alt f10 before the Acer logo and choose the option that corrects the system startup.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VipeDoesStuff
    VipeDoesStuff Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    egydiocoelho said: choose the option that corrects the system startup.
    I wasn't able to
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you press alt + f10 before the Acer logo, do you see an option?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)